Maryland: Anne Arundel County Public Schools
The information presented below was developed through a survey of school districts conducted in the winter and spring of 2013.
Although accuracy was a priority, the most current information will come from contacting the new school district directly.
Tools for Making a Smooth Transition section includes suggestions for contacting school districts and sample questions to ask.
District Contact Information
- Address: 2644 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Phone: 410-222-5410
- Total Students: 80372
- Total Students with Disabilities ages 3-5: 1058
- Total Students with Disabilities 6-21: 7030
- Number of Students with ASD: 932
- Number of Students with ID: 332
- Number of Students with E/BD: 448
Types of Educational Services Provided:
- ASD: Based on Individualized Education Plan
- ID: Based on Individualized Education Plan
- EBD: Based on Individualized Education Plan
Types of Post-Secondary Transition Services Provided:
Transition Assessments, Employment Training (Enclave Training Program, Hilton Project SEARCH, Anne Arundel Medical Center Project SEARCH, Start on Success @ Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Paid/Non-paid Internships), Supported Employment, Job Coaching, On-Campus Transition Program @ Anne Arundel Community College, Career Planning, Agency Linkage, Family Transition Workshops
District Access to Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
Military Installations & School Districts
Below are links to military installations and the districts that serve them. Clicking on the installation link will
take you to its Fast Facts page at Military Installations while clicking on the district link will take you to the district’s webpage.
Fort George G. Meade